Norton to Hold Virtual Discussion on Issues Facing D.C.’s Latinx Community, Thursday
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) will hold a virtual discussion on Thursday, September 16, 2021, on issues affecting the Latinx community in the District of Columbia, including child care, immigration, rental assistance, food insecurity, the eviction crisis, and COVID-19 safety protocols in schools.
WHO: Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC)
WHAT: Virtual discussion on issues facing D.C.'s Latinx community
WHEN: Thursday, September 16 at 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Virtual via Zoom
RSVP: Email NortonEvents@mail.house.gov by noon on Thursday, September 16
In partnership with:
- Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School
- GALA Hispanic Theater
- Latin American Youth Center
- La Clinica Del Pueblo
- Latino Economic Development Center
- Latino Student Fund
- League of United Latin American Citizens
- Mayor's Office on Latino Affairs